Monday, December 7, 2015

Some of you have commented on my posts and I love that so much!  It encourages and uplifts me!
We are doing well. Working hard on school and getting ready for Christmas.  We are headed out to my parents' house for Christmas for the first time ever.  The other day we put up our Christmas tree and Bethleen said, "Mommy, I'm not sure I want to go to Grammy's for Christmas."  I asked her why and her answer was, "Because we have such a beautiful Christmas tree."  I assured her that we would fully enjoy ours and that I was sure Grammy's would be very very beautiful.  These pictures were all taken courtesy of Tia. She loves to practice taking pictures with my phone. They may not be perfect, but they give very accurate pictures of our lives.  Especially miss Juliette's mischief!  Please note the bathing suit that she has to wear to bed every night.




2 comments:

  1. Is the bathing suit Juliette's idea or is it her sisters'?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! I love the bathing suit, and I'm sure Mrs. Horton's tree will be just as beautiful, Bethleen! Love the pictures of your beautiful girls.

    ReplyDelete