Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Another day

So yesterday I felt like a super hero...Today I feel like a failure.  Thankfully God uses our failures for good.  I'm really hoping that he will use mine.  At the end of the day I feel like I've swung back and forth between solid and screamer.  I feel like one minute I'm trying really hard to be sensitive to my kids and discipline them properly and then the next minute I just want to scream and run out the door and I get so impatient with them.  I long for stability and that is what I am currently seeking from God.  Please keep us in your prayers.  I am learning to keep many of you in mine.  I realize right now that not a lot of people read this blog and I am finding that I am ok with that.  I find myself thinking clearer as I type out these thoughts.  Its very stress-relieving.  Today I am reading Philippians 4:10-20...with a main focus on verse 19.  I know a lot of people read large portions of scripture each day, but right now I am just trying to get back in the habit of daily time with God.  It may be short, but at least now I'm checking in again and really seeking to put my focus back on him.  God be with all of you tonight.  May you sleep in perfect peace with your mind stayed on him.  And for those of you who do not know my sweet Jesus, I cannot imagine living life without him.  Good night.

2 comments:

  1. I hope a good nights sleep refreshed you today! I so love reading your blogs, and I can understand why it is good at stress-relieving. You are in my prayers as well, Maggie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously. <3 <3 You are living Grace in front of your girls. They learn from our "failures" as well as the days we feel like we've rocked this parent gig. God has a way of redeeming *all* things.

    ReplyDelete